Please read the essentials for cases carefully as abstracts not prepared correctly, will not be considered for presentation.
- Case text is limited to 3,500 characters
- Case must be submitted in English
- Please structure your case as follows:
- Case Description
- Biopsy Fixation Details
- Frozen Tissue Available
- Details of Microscopic Findings
- Molecular Studies
- Proposed Diagnosis
- Interesting Feature(s) of Submitted Case
- No tables and no graphics can be used
- All cases must contain original work
- Please choose a topic
- Please upload your slides (max. 10 MB, PDF or PowerPoint)
- Please check spelling and grammar carefully. All cases will be published as submitted
We welcome you to start preparing your case under one of the following categories.
We are seeking cases that illustrate the following:
- Atypical lymphoproliferations associated with germline or acquired genetic variants
e.g. ALPS, CVID, A-T, XLIP, as well as RASopathies, STAT3, PIK3D etc.
- Atypical lymphoproliferations associated with therapeutic intervention
e.g. Specifically, those associated with the following: post-vaccination, DRESS, CART therapy, TKI therapy, infection, modern immunomodulators, other types of iatrogenic immunosuppression (excluding PTLD)
- Indolent paediatric lymphomas
e.g. paediatric marginal zone lymphoma, paediatric follicular lymphoma, primary testicular follicular lymphoma, atypical follicular hyperplasias
- The morphological spectrum of Castleman disease and related disorders
e.g. HHV8-positive and HHV-8 negative hyaline and multicentric Castleman´s and cases illustrating problems in differential diagnosis, such as overlap with IgG4-related diseases or FDC proliferations
- Lymphoid neoplasms with indolent behaviour (clonal lymphoproliferations with indolent behaviour)
e.g. NK and T cell LPD in GIT, cutaneous MZL, duodenal FL, CD8+ acral, indolent proliferations of T-lymphoblasts
Bone Marrow Workshops
The bone marrow workshop invites submission of cases in the following categories:
- Reactive and therapy induced bone marrow changes
linked to systemic infectious and non-infectious disorders
- Myeloid neoplasms with evidence of the additive and/
or cumulative effect of molecular genetic alterations
that have “paved the way” to a specifi c disease category, subcategory or entity
- Myeloid and lymphoid early/undifferentiated precursor
cell neoplasms and mixed phenotype acute leukemias
- Ten H&E and 15 unstained sections (in cases with very limited tissue please prioritise unstained sections).
- Please clearly label the slides with the Case Number” generated at case submission.
- Print out the Workshop case abstract that is generated after submission and send along with the glass slides.
- Include contact details (email) of the submitting/corresponding author in the package that will be sent.
- Please indicate that goods have “a commercial value of €1.00” to avoid customs and import duties.
After submitting a Case
Cases must be sent to Leticia Quintanilla-Fend (Lymphoma Workshop) or Alexander Tzankov (Bone Marrow Workshop) by January 29, 2024. Please indicate that goods have “a commercial value of 1.00 EUR” to avoid customs and import duties.
Please note that a copy of the case details should be enclosed along with the slides that are sent to Leticia and Alexander.
Cases will be organized into sessions using the topics chosen by the submitter in the online system but may be rescheduled at the discretion of the Workshop Panel.
Get the latest updates!
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive the latest news and updates about EA4HP-SH!
You can unsubscribe from the mailing list at any time.